Friday, March 28, 2008

I Have Arrived

After a very long and stressful week full of go0d byes and well wishes I have finally arrived at Windchase Farm in Virginia. The trip was very uneventful. That's a good thing by the way. Punky was an angel and my dad is, of course, a great driver. We were greeted by the Windchase team and then proceeded to move in. I never realized how much stuff Punky and I have until this move.

Do you want the bad news or the good news first? Well, your going to get the bad news first. There is a mouse in my bathroom! I can hear it in there as I'm writing this. I am so freaked out right now! I hate rodents that inhabit barns and homes. I don't mind tame ones, but wild ones......YUCK!

Now for the good news. I can't hear the mouse anymore! No, that's not all of the good news, although a large part. My room is lovely thanks in large part to my parents. Punky seems to like it here as much as I do and is settling in quickly. This place is heaven on earth! It's so quiet and peaceful here. I am still getting a feel for my new house mates, but they all seem very nice.

This move is such a big change for me. I feel very by myself right now. After telling my parents to leave me alone all these years, I'm not sure that was the best thing to say. Please keep sending good thoughts and prayers my way. Right now I'm just having a hard time adjusting.

Wish me luck,
The Dark Horse

No comments: